https://www.loansrealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Lrg-Logo.png 0 0 Gwenn https://www.loansrealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Lrg-Logo.png Gwenn2019-02-07 15:37:092019-02-07 15:37:09Email Marketing: Safety Tips for Real Estate Agents
As a real estate agent, it is important to keep your safety in mind when showing homes. Here are some tips to apply when meeting up with a client:
- Be careful not to trust a new client.
- Make sure to meet with your clients before agreeing to a private showing.
- Ask for documentation to confirm your client’s identity.
- Let a trusted friend know before leaving for a showing.
- Let someone you trust know the address of the property and tell them who you’re going with.
- Be careful when letting a new client ride with you in your car. don’t get too comfortable unless you know them well.
- Always remember to trust your instincts. If you feel something is off, figure out an alternative or ask a friend to accompany you.
“No agent should feel unsafe when they are doing their job, but that’s the unfortunate reality of many agents in communities nationwide,” – Carl Carter Jr.